A downloadable game
Developed primarily for the Vive virtual reality platform, gravity pool is a new take on the old game of pool, stretching the time-honored tradition of the flat, frictionless physics game into the third dimension. Instead of aiming for pockets on a flat plane, you can hit the balls up and down as well, and there are some new obstacles that make things even more interesting. If you are looking for an accurate simulation of pool in VR, PoolNationVR has your back - but if you want to bend the laws of physics and get a little crazy GravPool may be up your alley.
- Balls hover before you in space
- Hit them out of the boundary of the playfield with your cue stick
- Adjust your shot in room scale by walking around the billiards
- Play in seated mode, by "dragging" the arena around with precise, sim-sickness-free positioning
- Defuse bombs by hitting them out before they explode and ruin your score
- Attempt to get a high score in single player mode across several arena shapes
- See how long you can last on an endless survival mode of increasing difficulty
- Take turns playing with a friend in the competitive hotseat mode
- Further development and modes will follow
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.